1. BioSolr: Building better search for bioinformatics
2. Semantic Representations of Clinical Care and Clinical Trial Data
3. Tutorial on using Wikidata in the life sciences
4. Tutorial on PubChemRDF in the life sciences
5. Tawny-OWL: re-purposing software engineering for ontology building
6. Processing Life Science Data at Scale – using Semantic Web Technologies
7. DisGeNET: a discovery platform for translational bioinformatics
I hope to see you there!
The next SWAT4LS will be held in Cambridge, UK, 7-10th December 2015 and will be a full conference for the first time. SWAT4LS 2015 will comprise a tutorials day (7th), main conference (8th and 9th), and a Hackathon day (10th). Tutorials and the conference itself will be held in Clare College, Cambridge and the Hackathon will be at the European Bioinformatics Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge.
The 2015 SWAT4LS conference is the seventh meeting in the series and will provide the same open, vibrant and well-organised environment that has previously brought together researchers, developers, and users, from many fields to discuss goals, current limits and real experiences in the use of Semantic Web technologies in health care and the life sciences.
From my own experience, SWAT4LS is a great opportunity to be in contact with researchers, developers and users from several domains and discuss about the most recent advances and issues of the Semantic Web technologies, applications and tools for Life Sciences. More details at SWAT4LS 2015 Web page.